Turning page(first post)

Have you ever felt trapped, lost or stuck... like your whole life doesnt seem like your life anymore , but rather a crappy TV show that keeps replaying the same episode over and over again?And you dont live anymore , you just exist. Well that is how i felt for the last 4 years  or so. I have been lost and things seem to be getting worse everytime rather than good, and everytime i try to make things better something comes in the way and burns my attemps to the ground. The last 5 weeks, i have been trying to understand what is going on and why everything is the way it is. At first I blamed people. I thought about everything everyone close to me did wrong and I am where Iam now. The truth is I always did that. I thought of why do I have to pay the mistakes everyone else made. I kept getting mad at them and angry, until I realised that it wasnt getting me anywhere and it actually caused me more problems. I repeated In my head, all the events  in my life, over and over. After alot of thinking and many realizetions I came to understand that my biggest enemy was actually myself. IAm the one that have been preventing me from succeeding and do things I wanted to do and mostly being happy. I came to realize that although i have faced many obstacles in my way, i didnt try to tear them down, but i let them be and used them as excuses, so I wouldnt try. Why did I do that? Well again after  a Lot of thought I got my answer. Because I was scared. I was  scared and I didnt trust myself.I was scared of big changes and me having to deal with them, and i was scared of failure and maybe succees too. Because I havent been very good with myself and i didnt really believe I was strong enough or good enough to make my dreams come true. Having said that, Iam turning the page. I am starting over , and I promised to myself and to you that you are reading this right now, to never give up. I know propably there going to be bad days and propably even horible ones on the way. But i promise not to give up. Noone should give up on their dreams and I hope you wont either. I promise to stop looking at all my flaws and focuse on everything good i have. Most of all I Promise to forget the past but not the lessons I learned and forgive myself for the mistakes I made and that i didnt love me as much as I should Have.On my Starting over list was creating a blog , and that is what Iam doing now. I will share my thoughts but also staff like books,music, diys and even recipes And a lot of other staff too. It is something I wanted to do for a long time and so I am doing it now, and i hope that you stick with me. (Also my mother language isnt English, so excuse any mistakes I make :-) ) 

P.S. "But even if we dont have the Power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there." - The Perks of Being a Wallflower






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

'Grab a Blog Button'

asecrettokeepblog.blogspot.com

Twitter Updates

Meet the Author

Meet the Author
Film student, blogger and chocolate addict, currently in search of big adventures! Moved from Greece to England to chase something. I adore french cinema, vintage style and anything related to chocolate and cinnamon. I blog all the things I love and don't. xxxx Daniella