#PeopleNeedOtherPeople


To Write Love On Her Arms is a non-profit organisation, founded by Jamie Tworkowski in 2006. It aims to support people that are struggling with addiction, self-harm and suicide thoughts. Sharing their idea that People need other People they have release a T-shirt design and incouraged their online members to share through social media what does it mean to them. This is exactly what I am doing now.


What does #PeopleneedOtherPeople mean to me? It means that me & you as human beings seek comfort from each other from the day we where born. We need to touch and be touched. We need to make someone smile and smile because of someone else. We need to know that even in the darkest times we have someone that will remind us of the brighter ones. We need other people and other people need us.

Share, comment & let me know what #peopleneedotherpeople means to you. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

'Grab a Blog Button'

asecrettokeepblog.blogspot.com

Twitter Updates

Meet the Author

Meet the Author
Film student, blogger and chocolate addict, currently in search of big adventures! Moved from Greece to England to chase something. I adore french cinema, vintage style and anything related to chocolate and cinnamon. I blog all the things I love and don't. xxxx Daniella