Winter Style Challenge by Debenhams

 Winter Style Challenge


Debenhams are doing a Winter challenge for styles for the Winter. Two styles with maximum £250 each style. Here is my two looks . Hope you like it! 


Style 1 - Winter Warmer


For this look I went for winter colours,mostly black (As I adore black, specially for the winter) with a bit of white and red. England is cold but that doesn't mean you can't be fashionable and cozy at the same time. I love wearing shorts during winter with tights and a long warm coat, as it is comfortable fashionable and girly.


Winter warmer :)
Total=£212.5




Coat
£69 - debenhams.com


Red Herring shorts
£28 - debenhams.com



Dune short boots
£89 - debenhams.com





Style 2 - Party LOOK

For the party look, I wanted to be a bit sophisticated but not too much, and I believe this dress is the perfect choice, it's white design resembles a bit of vintage style but modern at the same time. The cut in the side makes it look feminine and sexy while remaining chic. Not much accessorizing needed due to the design, simplicity is what makes this look great,  but I did add a pearl bracelet for the final touch.



Total=£171

Party LOOK by daniellaver featuring a pearl bangle



Lipsy vintage black cocktail dress
£65 - debenhams.com

Faith classic black pumps
£30 - debenhams.com

Jon Richard pearl bangle
£20 - debenhams.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

'Grab a Blog Button'

asecrettokeepblog.blogspot.com

Twitter Updates

Meet the Author

Meet the Author
Film student, blogger and chocolate addict, currently in search of big adventures! Moved from Greece to England to chase something. I adore french cinema, vintage style and anything related to chocolate and cinnamon. I blog all the things I love and don't. xxxx Daniella